Bravissimo! The entire orchestra follows your performance of 15 great classics
By playing each day, your ability increases and your memory improves without effort.
Earn the bronze, silver and gold medals for each song, completing all different levels.
A simplified music score is shown on the upper screen and a full piano keyboard on the touch screen, guiding beginners note by note on their first steps.
- Air on the G string (J. S. Bach)
- Frühlingslied Op. 62 (F. Mendelssohn)
- Gymnopédie No. 1 (E. Satie)
- La Campanella (F. Liszt)
- Gnossienne No. 1 (E. Satie)
- Pavane for a dead Princess (M. Ravel)
- Rêverie (C. Debussy)
- Piano Concerto No. 1 (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
- Etude Op 25 No. 1 (F. Chopin)
- Of foreign lands and peoples Op 15 (R. Schumann)
- Impromptus Op 142 D. 935/2 (F. Schubert)
- Impromptus Op 90 D. 899/3 (F. Schubert)
- The Seasons Op 37 June (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
- The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers (P. I. Tchaikovsky)
- The 4 Seasons: Winter 2. Largo (A. Vivaldi)
What critics said
7/10 "If you enjoyed the original release, you'll definitely want to check out this follow-up, but if you're just someone who's curious about the piano, you'd be far better off starting with the first volume"