Finally! It is time to share your musical creations! As you may know, we already released ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ for the American market last February 18th. However, if you are European or Japanese… We know you’ve been patiently waiting for this but you’d be happy to know that the wait is over! We are so excited to announce that ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ is already available exclusively on Nintendo 3DS. Our little creature will be available in the Nintendo eShop for 800 JPY or 7.99 EUR depending on location.
Just as a friendly reminder, we would like to share the main specifications of the game. However, if you need more info as well as images or videos, please feel free to check ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ file card.
- Video tutorials included in the application.
- Automatic accompaniment with 14 music styles and 4 variations.
- Eight programmable chords and 12 chord types to choose.
- Availability of 32 instruments from retro to modern style.
- Integrated sequencer with independent chord and melody tracks.
- Independent mutes for drum, bass and chorus parts.
- Six octave keyboard (2 visible).
- Chord scale visualization.
- Key zoom function.
- Real-time quantization.
- Pitch bend function.
- Left-handed mode.
- Store up to 128 creations.
- Share your music through Miiverse™, Facebook and Twitter.
- Import other user’s music from Miiverse™ or QR Code patterns.
- Export your songs in AAC format to the SD Card.
‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ comes full of possibilities that will allow you to compose and record any melody stuck in your head. And most importantly, you can share it via Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter.