Work with us
Abylight Studios, is based in the heart of the sunny and well-connected Barcelona, a cutting-edge and charismatic city that perfectly fits with the creative and innovative spirit of an indie company that has been in the industry since 2004.
Abylight's strength as company derives from the team of experienced and passionate professionals that always aim to create high-quality, innovative and transcendent video games.
We love video games (haven't you guessed?) and have devoted our lives to produce them. So, this is one of the most important skills to become a team member, as well as to have a creative talent.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Abylight Team!
Thank you for your interest to become part of the team.
Unfortunately, we don't have any career offers right now, but don't get disappointed!
We'll add you to our database and contact you if any opportunity arises.
Also, we'll probably post any updates about new job positions in our web and through social media. So, stay tuned!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/abylight
Twitter - https://twitter.com/abylight?lang=es
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/abylight-sl
Animator / Rigger
Always taking on new challenges that allow the consolidation of the company and the evolution of the team, Abylight is looking for an Animator/Rigger to collaborate on a stable basis.
Candidates must have extensive experience with programs such as Blender, Maya or 3D Studio. As well as being a team player, organized and creative, with the ability to solve technical problems efficiently.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of our team, contact us at email@example.com, with the subject: Rigger- IMPORTANT: DON’T send attachments. Include a link to your website, Dropbox or similar, with your CV, demoreel, portfolio, etc.
- 2 to 3 years experience working as an animator/rigger in the video game industry.
- Excellent understanding of animation principles such as weight and timing.
- Excellent skills in Blender, Maya, 3D Studio or similar programs.
- Passion for video games and animation.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and set realistic time estimates for tasks.
- Technical English.
- Organization, fluency, discipline and team player.
- Modeling and texturing knowledge.
- Experience with Unity.
- Solid fundamentals of traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as subversion.
- Fluent English.
- Integrate your own work successfully into the common project (videogame).
- Complete the assigned tasks and meet the deadlines.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, of any department, to achieve the best possible result.
- Immediate start
- Stable relationship with the company, as a freelance or permanent employee.
- Work from home.
- Negotiable salary based on experience.
- Regular incentives based on achievement of targets.
- Be part of a company that values talent and individual effort, respects the voice of every employee, and where success happens through teamwork.
- A consolidated team, passionate about videogames.
- New and exciting projects.