It’s been a while since you’ve received any transmission from the camp, and you must be wondering: What’s new in One Military Camp? We know, but don’t fret, everything is going according to plan and we are still gathering forces in the resistance against Dragan and his goons.
We must keep a low profile, as it is still of utmost importance to remain unnoticed by the enemy. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but they are already beginning to suspect…
We have a lot of news to share with you and we will be unveiling them over the next few weeks, so that you can get a good in depth look at them.
As a small preview, we have asked our communications experts to prepare a status report on the changes and new features that await you in the upcoming builds of One Military Camp. Some fragments have been redacted, because this is sensitive and confidential information that we must keep hidden from Dragan’s snoops, but soon we will be able to talk about them in more detail, we promise!
October 2022 – Status report
- Sgt. Hawkins has decided that, from now on, all new recruits must enter the camp as Privates and gain experience in basic training before specializing. It’s essential to master the fundamentals!
- To manage these trainings, you will have new options at your disposal: ██ ███████ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██████ This will help you to have a better control over your recruits’ schedules.
- We have reviewed our defensive systems and protocols and have decided to make some changes: ████ ███████ █████ ██████ █ ████████ ████████ ██ No more napping on the job, security staff ██ █████ ██ █████████ and will take a more active role in keeping the camp safe from enemy threats.
- One Military Camp is now equipped with state-of-the-art batteries, ███████ ███ ████████ ██ ██████ ███████████████████ ████ ██ ████████ They are easier to use and we expect them to reduce power overloads. We have also researched a new wiring technology that ███████ ███ ███████ ███ █████████ giving us more freedom to place power poles and streetlights.
- █████ ███████████ █████ ██ ████████ █ ████████ █████████ ███████ ██ ██ ███████████ ██████ ██████ █ ███ █████████
- We have taken note of your suggestions and we have been improving the usability with new keyboard shortcuts and panels with more detailed information about buildings and recruits, to allow you to have a better overview of the camp.
- Our engineers have managed to amplify the satellite signal, so that we can move from the camp to the overworld map (and vice versa) seamlessly.
Stay tuned to our channels over the next few days to find out more about all the new features that will be included in One Military Camp. We have been working tirelessly to improve the game and your feedback has been essential.
What do you think of these teasers? Be brave and leave us a comment on Discord, we listen to all your suggestions 🙂
Remember that by joining our Discord you can take part on the Beta program and get access to a private version with content that can’t be seen in the Demo, don’t miss it!
Take care and see you soon!