How are you guys? Hopefully you are enjoying ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard‘ and you may have an extensive library of tunes
Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard
Record your own melodies and share them with Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard!
Share your musical genius using Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard!
Record the melody stuck in your head wherever you are and share it with your friends, no limits with Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter!
Listen and play the creations of Miko in Japan, John in Canada and Magnus in Europe… Everyone’s just a note away!
Regardless of whether you are an expert or the first time playing, Musicverse guides you easily through all the possibilities just at your fingertips in your Nintendo 3DS.
Price: $ 7,99
Release date: 18/02/ 2016
Available in: English
Publisher: Abylight Studios
Price: 7,99 €
Release date: 03/03/2016
Available in: English, French, German, Spanish
Price: 800 円
Release date: 02/03/2016
Available in: Japanese
- Automatic accompaniment with 14 music styles and 4 variations.
- Eight programmable chords and 12 chord types to choose.
- Availability of 32 instruments from retro to modern style.
- Integrated sequencer with independent chord and melody tracks.
- Six octave keyboard (2 visible) & chord scale visualization.
- Real-time quantization, pitch bend, metronome & Left-handed mode.
- Store up to 128 creations & share your music through Miiverse, Facebook and Twitter.
- Import other users’ music from Miiverse or QR code patterns.
- Export your songs in AAC format to the SD Card.
Finally! It is time to share your musical creations! As you may know, we already released ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ for
We announced our new game ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard‘ for Nintendo 3DS™ a month ago and since then we have been