We announced our new game ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard‘ for Nintendo 3DS™ a month ago and since then we have been busy polishing some details to get it to you soon. Many of you are waiting for its release date and even though we would like to disclosed it, unfortunately we cannot yet. To ease the wait – hopefully not too long – we are going to share some very interesting details with you now.
Famitsu, the well-know Japanese magazine, exclusively published a week ago many details about ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’. Here you have a compilation of the most relevant information so far:
Availability via Nintendo eShop in Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and America.
The price of ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ is 800 JPY, 7.99 EUR or 7.99 USD
- Video tutorials included in the application.
- Automatic accompaniment with 14 music styles and 4 variations.
- Eight programmable chords and 12 chord types to choose.
- Availability of 32 instruments from retro to modern style.
- Integrated sequencer with independent chord and melody tracks.
- Independent mutes for drum, bass and chorus parts.
- Six octave keyboard (2 visible).
- Chord scale visualization.
- Key zoom function.
- Real-time quantization.
- Pitch bend function.
- Left-handed mode.
- Store up to 128 creations.
- Share your music through Miiverse™, Facebook and Twitter.
- Import other user’s music from Miiverse™ or QR Code patterns.
- Export your songs in AAC format to the SD Card.
Please find here the [link] to download an entire gallery of ‘Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard’ images.
We hope you enjoy them.